What It Is & Why It’s Different
FRAXEL LASER TREATMENT (FLT) IS A BREAKTHROUGH AESTHETIC SOLUTION BASED ON A NEW SCIENCE OF “FRACTIONAL” SKIN REPAIR.
Fraxel Laser Treatment is a new category of anti-aging medicine that provides the positive results of new-generation laser skin resurfacing without the significant downtime and risks associated with traditional ablative treatment methods.
- The advanced Fraxel laser treats only a small fraction of skin at a time without breaking the skin’s protective outer barrier. This is in contrast to traditional resurfacing techniques that remove the entire top layer of damaged skin and are associated with oozing, crusting and a lengthy recovery period.
- This innovative approach repairs damaged skin by leaving each treatment area surrounded by healthy tissue, promoting rapid healing with minimal side effects and downtime and no need for general anesthesia.
How It Works
FRAXEL LASER TREATMENT REPAIRS AGING AND SUN-DAMAGED SKIN – PIXEL BY PIXEL, SPOT BY SPOT.
Think of a digital photo that is comprised of thousands of pixels. Now, imagine damaged skin that is delicately repaired, pixel by pixel, spot by spot. That’s the principle behind Fraxel Laser Treatment.
- The Fraxel laser passes through the top layer of skin like light through glass, reaching into the dermis below to create thousands of tiny, microscopic areas of thermal damage that stimulate the body’s own wound healing response, notably new collagen production and replacement of damaged skin surfaces with new epidermal skin.
- The penetrating wavelengths of Fraxel Laser Treatment resurface damaged skin, reduce periorbital wrinkles and correct pigmented lesions such as age spots and sun spots as your skin gradually becomes softer, smoother and fresher.
- In contrast to non-ablative treatments, Fraxel Laser Treatment is like digital modification that rebuilds a picture, pixel by pixel, by creating new epidermal skin.